Friday, November 18, 2005

Rambling...

So I am slightly past the one month point for my upcoming surgery date. On December 12, 2005 I will be undergoing gastric bypass. I am eagerly awaiting this huge (no pun intedend) milestone. I truly can not wait. At 387 lbs, who wouldn't be excited. My life is going to change for the better.

I go for all the pre-op stuff in a little over a week. I started this journey in May 2005. Knowing that I had a fairly long road ahead of me. But now that I am a little over 3 weeks away it just seems unfathomable. How did I get to this point so fast. It just hits me like a ton of bricks sometimes. I feel like an emottional wreck, but I think that is pretty normal. And in hindsight, I kind of always was. So this really is nothing new.

Say tuned for the next post where I give you the background info you need on this soon to be former fat girl.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Best wishes to you, Marla! It's not an easy journey, but in my opinion, it's worth it!

Jenn
plowhazard.blogspot.com