Sunday, April 15, 2007

Day of liquids

So a buddy of mine and I are going to do a day of liquids tomorrow (Monday). Wahooooo. I love doing a day of liquids. It helps me get back control. I might even do 2 days of liquids. I need to just stay focused - eyes on the prize. I know I can do this... but I feel like I fucked it all up. I didn't have my insides rearranged to be just be satisfied with where I am... I want to loose another 100 lbs. I know I will. I worked too hard to just give up and stop. I am human - unfortunately.

Bring on the liquids - bring on the next 100 lb. loss.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Interesting blog, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com
and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you
and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that
also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Girl you can do this I have all the confidence in the world of that---that extra lbs are just gonna melt off as time goes by---remember---you control your fork