Thursday, April 12, 2007

Help me to help Erin - She can win this..

I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for Erin - one of my bestest friends!

She just submitted a song to the American Idol Songwriting competition.

The winner of AI 2007 will sing the song w/ the most votes on the season finale.

Erin is one of my bestest friends - we went to SUNY Purchase together! And I love her dearly! She has busted her arse for the last 2.5 years touching up her cd. I did her cd cover - I am her graphic designer!

I realize that asking most of you to do anything related to american idol equates sacrificing your first born to the devil, but think about it this way well y'all are friends with me and Erin is my friend and you may not know her - but she rocks!... She can win this! Do it for me!

I am humbly asking if y'all will please register to vote on http://songwriter.americanidol.com and vote for Erin Michelle Kuch's song "close."

Spread the word to your family, your friends, your enemies, and your co-workers.

Most of us who know Erin believe that Erin's true calling in life is her songwriting. Well, now's crunch time.

Please, Please, Please!

Thanks in advance.

P.S Check out Erin's Myspace Music Page to hear some of her stuff and see the album cover I did for Beneath the Curtain - her cd!

No comments: