Thursday, April 12, 2007

Still Here...

I used to blog all the time - WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED????

There is lots to catch up on. My life is like a whirlwind sometimes and very calm others. Ethan is graduating college next month. How is that possible. I remember the day he was born and what I was doing like it was yesterday!

I have lost a butt load of weight and look and feel completely different. Of course - I am still Marla and there are people and things that piss me off - But i am still happy. And enjoying living life. This is one crazy rollercoaster that I am not getting off. They will have to pry the safety bar from my cold dead hands!

I need to be posting more regularly with what is going on in my life!!!!! There is lots. Look for another post tonight! I am going to try to post everyday. I need a place to ramble. Does anyone actually read Former Fat Girl - or am I just talknig to myslef. Oh well, I am good at keeping myself entertained.

I see my surgeon next week for follow - up for gastric bypass and gallbladder removal. _ One year and 3 months post - op - when did that happen? Will I ever get to goal, yes. Gosh it is so damn frustrating. But, having been 392 lbs - I can't expect it to happen over night.

No comments: